Saturday, October 13, 2007

Spaghetti and Meatballs and trays full of cookies

So it's been days since I last updated. I'm not dead. I'm actually having a blast with family, I just haven't had access to internet fast enough to put photos up, so I've been avoiding it slightly, cause it means saying "pictures to come" at the end of every entry.
Yes, I need to put up pictures. Because, they're awesome.
Anyways, I'm actually at my Uncle Larry and Aunt Sara's house right now, sitting here smelling Aunt Sara's magic cooking and getting seriously mouth-wateringly hungry. Like when cartoons smell something delicious and suddenly their friends become thanksgiving dinners.
Uncle Larry and I took little Eve to see the cows today. There were new born calfs there that she wouldn't say goodbye to. Eve's in her "helpful" age. She helpfully broke a whole carton of eggs the other night. It was pretty cute though (well, not the mess, but the way she'd been helping put groceries on the counter even though she's two and she was sitting in the cart herself).
Oooh! Dinner's ready, so I'll put the pictures up after dinner!

Ok, so other notes about the last few days, on Thursday we had a dinner at Mary's and saw Uncle Andy and Aunt Debbie, Larry and Sara and their awesome kids, and my Granddad and Jovette (which was... a little awkward...). Anyways, it was delicious.

Aunt Mary also got me a coat and hoodie cause I'm crazy for thinking I'll survive the great lakes around thanksgiving without them.

Oh yes, Aunt Mary and Caroline and I had an interesting breakfast this morning too...

Oooh, and last night I helped decorate nearly a hundred cookies for the Pony Club Auction today. That was actually pretty fun. Music on, icing and sprinkles everywhere. My Aunt Mary's a riot.

I saw my dad's brother, My Uncle Mike and his wife, Wendy, and their kids Elizabeth and Sarah. I really loved getting to see them, it was a lot of fun. We went to dinner.

Tomorrow I'm hopefully going to a farm to press apples into cider with my Uncle Larry and Simon and Noah and maybe Eve. She'll be very helpful I'm sure. Tonight she helped butter corn on the cob. And the couch. She's so cute. Although I'm sure the couch could have done with less butter.
I have more pictures to put up, but I'm going to go be social. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there (and all these places) with you! We'd make a big pile of leaves & jump in'm, maybe stay til the baby cows come home, and then on until spring & go swimming at paiges. big kees, moo