Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After Central Park

This man's job is to watch cement dry... And to keep people from writing in it while it does. But still. He sits there and reads. This is his job.

I just thought this was awesome. It looks like the model in the poster in the window is looking at the wigs on the cart. "Oooohh! What if I had hair like that? My agent would never allow it!"

Free nitrogen, anyone?
These were just sitting there across from Radio City.













I was caught taking pictures of people by this kid. hehehe. look at him! I was totally busted.


Ummm... pseudo- bicycle? I don't know what on earth this is. A collapsible bike I guess... he had it over his shoulder one moment, the next moment he was riding down the street on it going slower than the foot traffic.

No comments: