Friday, October 26, 2007

Lack of Motion and the Movie Marathon

I have a real jones to watch Murder On The Orient Express. Anyone seen that? The 1974 murder mystery with pretty much every famous face of the time in it?
Yesterday I watched the Japanese film, Ping Pong. It was really good.
I can't seem to find a reliable ride out of here. The guy that I had arranged to get a ride to NY with has flaked out on me repeatedly since Tuesday... I've been here for nearly three weeks now. *sigh*
I also have been watching Miyazaki films and playing game cube with my cousins. It's been fun, but I still have so many places to visit before Thanksgiving... I don't know if I can see them all anymore... It's less than a month away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Murder on the Orient Express! with Sean Connery. Poirot is cool too.

Anonymous said...

chiamame domani, ok? ti voglia bene. ti amo molto. sei molto carina!!!!! baci, mooooooo