Sunday, September 2, 2007

To Come

I will be putting up more pictures and everything, but I don't know if I'll be able to use the internet tonight, so I want to tell everyone not to worry about me if you don't hear from me till tuesday morning. I'll be traveling all tomorrow, and I will be getting into Jesse's late.
Just a heads up. Don't send the search parties.
By the way, one thing I love: brick buildings with wrought iron fire escapes and lots of green ivy. Beautiful.
I put up some more (wonderful) links along the sides of this page to give you guys other things to look at tomorrow while I'm not posting. Enjoy.


Post Script (actually Post post script, but it's a pain to re-arrange these pictures):
This is Mani's niece. She's three and she's really cute, and really into playing tag and coloring with my markers. Her favorite color is orange.


































(several days later) Post Script: Pictures from Ohio (Akron and Cleveland)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved those brick buildings, the ones with the stairs in the front and scrolly wrought iron , and definately ivy. You liked it when you were little too -- in Brooklyn.