Sunday, September 16, 2007

Birthday Cake Tangent





So I made a birthday cake for myself, my mom, and Jacob.
Us Septembers.
It's Thunder Cake with cream cheese frosting.
(Anyone familiar with the children's book by Patricia Palaco?)
My wonderful sister, Miss Sophia, helped me with the frosting... and licking clean the beaters. Silly Phia. I really missed her while I was traveling around.

I'll be baking another one on Wednesday with the lovely miss Bea Kwan. That'll be awesome. I wonder what kind of cake we'll make... Hmmm...

Tomorrow I'll be getting to see someone very important to me. David is a family friend who's been a mentor to me since I was 8 years old. I don't get to see him much these days because he' off on an adventure in Hong-Kong.
I'm glad my being in town coincides with his visit. If I found out I'd missed him, I'd have been very upset.

1 comment:

Faded said...

That was a very tasty cake and cream cheese. And you don't really taste the tomatoes at all, which was extra good. Thanks for inviting me, and hopefully we can have another shindig of some sort.