Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Trigger Finger




So today I got to shoot and be shot. And of course by being shot I mean with a camera. Though I got to shoot a few guns. I don't usually do this, being from California and all. But it was actually pretty fun. And a little jarring at first since it was my first time handling machine guns. If I didn't have really good teachers I'd have been scared out of my wits at being handed one of those things. But luckily Oleg and Frank are excellent when it comes to making sure you know what you're doing.
I mentioned before that Oleg's photography site is how I met him in the first place. It may seem odd then that this is the first time I've actually done anything studio with him, since I've known him now for more than four years. (here's a link to his older pictures of me, and soon probably some of the ones taken tonight as well.) But I finally relaxed enough to let the lens point my way. And I actually like some of the images that came out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea bring that with ya to the tenderloin next time trigger finger. like bonnie and clyde!