Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Little Miracle: The Night-Walker of Western Tennessee


So I found out the reason for my prolonged stay in Tennessee.
After bringing me back to the house Oleg went for a walk to make himself feel more tired, and along the way, as he was walking down the sidewalk he was pounced on my a ferocious ball of fluff. This adorable little kitten then came home with him and slept in my hand while he went out to get food and litter for it.

It looks really young and really neglected. I think Oleg has a new owner.
If my flight hadn't been canceled, Oleg wouldn't have been outside, and this rambunctious ball of cute would have gone unfed and unloved.

We named it Gremlin.

3 comments:

Faded said...

Oh no, what if Frankie checks your blog?!?

Anonymous said...

gravely short mew
kinda staccato-like
meaning, what the--

Anonymous said...

aww you have this tendency of attracting adorable cats.