Sunday, February 24, 2008

V-Day Excursion

So I spent Valentine's Day morning in the hospital getting poked and prodded. But afterwards, to cheer me up, Irwin decided we should drive somewhere and asked me where we should go. Originally I had thought about exploring the caves east of his place, but then out of nowhere The Mystery Spot jumped into my head. So we drove down to Santa Cruz and got to tour the place. It was pretty cool. I'd have loved to spend a lot of time there messing around in the crooked shack, but the group we were with wasn't very interesting. We'll have to go back there with our own levels and roll-y things. It'll be fun.
And after leaving there we decided to avoid traffic and take highway 1 back up the peninsula. Somewhere between Pescadero and Half Moon Bay we got out of the car to run around on the beach collecting rocks and throwing them at other rocks. It was a lot of fun.
Pictures to come once I get them off Irwin's camera.

No comments: