Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Job, New Passport, New Smile


So for those of you who don't know, yes, I'm in SF.
And will be here for a while. With the exception of course of a few days in February that I'll be on some cruise ship with the rest of the numerous family on my dad's side.
Which reminds me, I have to make sure that I tell my teachers and my NEW JOB that I'll need four days in february.
Yes, I just got a job at Bay Bread! I'm so freaking giddy.
Ok, I'm off to go get passport photos done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's really cool you got a job there! its on pine st. if im not mistaken? what are you gonna be doing there exactly? I really want to work back in a bakery, i miss the environment, i never get hired even if i tell them i grew up in one. hurray for you gettin your passport taken care of, now you can travel to europe and work in my bakery with your baking expereince!! ha just kidding -mar