Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Flashback to New Years Eve





Oh yeah, forgot to talk about New Years Eve.
I got to spend that with friends too. I woke up on Jacob's floor, with Irwin on the couch nearby. Jacob was still sleeping. I think everyone was tired except me. I'd intended to stay awake and hang out with my friends during our holiday party, but I'd opened at the cafe the day of the party and closed the night before that. So I had ended up falling asleep on the couch relatively early and waking up in time for 2am waffles and bacon. Yeah, my friends are awesome like 2am bacon. Are yours? Anyway, I woke up and hung out with Irwin and Jacob and Grayson, who stopped by, for a little bit, but Jacob had to go to work. So for a while it was Gray, Irwin, and me making balloon animals. Yeah. Balloon animals. in Jacob's living room. Then Grayson had to go and Irwin and I tried to clean up a little before giving up and going down to see Jacob and David at work then skipping off to get Green Tea Cafe. On our way there we saw Johnny drive by in a car, shouting out the window to Irwin. So we ended up meeting up with him and Chris for lunch at Pyramid. I hadn't seen Johnny since he'd moved down to So-Cal. SO it was kinda cool getting to see him.
Afterward Irwin and I headed over to Barnes and Nobel and hung out at the cafe reading and drawing and looking through art books. Then we headed out to the City where I got some prosciutto, manchego, and sparkling pear juice and we chilled out and were cozy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw looks like fun!

Miss you!